Thursday, February 12, 2009

Daniel Krall

Seems a little remiss of me that that I haven't posted anything of Daniel Krall's work on this blog.

I met Daniel in 03 on my first trip to the San Diego comic con. I had known his work from the Oni published comic "One Plus One" which I had thought was excellent, but on viewing his wider portfolio I was just blown away! I have just stumbled across his newly refurbished website:www.danielkrall.com via his old blog and I highly recommend that you check it out too. His work just keeps getting better and better.

We have kept in touch over the intervening years and I have always meant to try and get a commission piece out of him. Looking at the stuff pictured below makes me realize that I really should make a move on that!

Just look at that Iron Man illustration; sickeningly good!





No comments: