Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some cock with that sir?

It's like Hieronymus Bosch had a bit of a fiddle with a hermaphrodite Francis Bacon which resulted in a Cthulhu like spawn child that was then babysat by Jeffery Dahmer who forced it to play Silent Hill on an endless loop, while sat in a darkened, feces ridden room surrounded by a thousand wailing Banshees with its only food substance being the inhalation of Clive Barkers brain particles type of thing...







This is some of the work of the insane genius of Mark Prent. Go here and click on "media" at the top of the screen for more of the same...

Bloody brilliant!



Thanks JD, just when I think your starting to improve(like getting over your "necrophilia Nazi monkey-sex fascination" and it appears that your medications are finally starting to kick in) you send me this.

4 comments:

Toxic Gardender said...

Lol...that's about as camp as tits as it gets. What meds is he on? I want some ;)

You be safe, CL

Colin Lorimer said...

"Camp as tits"

You just made me laugh out loud...

Johnny Darrell said...

Seeing this stuff again 20 years later was kinda trippy. I had the fortune of seeing a number of his pieces in an art gallery in Toronto in the mid-80's. His works were shown alongside a collection of David Cronenberg movie props (The Fly telepods, Videodrome mask and 20'x 20' wall of television sets that played the Scanners' exploding head moment on repeat). I have no idea why I suddenly felt inspired to show you that stuff. You're probably right, I probably missed some meds that morning.

Colin Lorimer said...

I think we were discussing one of our "co-workers" heads exploding due to stress and it kinda moved on to the obvious "Scanners" ref....

Stranger still; is why am I typing this when your less than ten feet away from me...