Wednesday, February 9, 2011

UXB 2 and other stuff

Starting into the second run of UXB. The first page was posted last week and the second has just went up.

Will try my best to stay on track.

Other news: I was quite recently brought on board as illustrator for the comic EARP: SAINTS FOR SINNERS ( Radical Publishing.) I penciled only a few pages for issue 1, however with issue 2, I took over as the main artist. I had always wondered what having your work 'inked' by someone else would be like, well... here, I am having my work literally 'painted' over by the artist Kyushik Shin. It should be available early March.

I'll see if I can post some images further down the line.


The covers are by the excellent Alex Maleev.

2 comments:

Scribbler said...

Holy S###! This looks awesome man! Great stuff!

Colin Lorimer said...

Cover's the best part ;)