Friday, March 11, 2011

Process UXB

I'm a little behind on the latest page for UXB. It's almost there...will try and finish it off tomorrow.

Until I get it completed, here's some images of the latest page in progress (Well to be more precise: the first panel)


1) Really rough doodle, basically just working up the composition and the rough posing.



2) Rough penciling. I usually skip this stage and just go straight into the inking stage, however sometimes it nice to have something a little more to work with...


3) Rough inks. I mentioned in a previous post that my inking technique is quite organic, as it's digital inking I can play around with the image until I get it to where I want it to be. Still a bit more to do to this one. The hands aren't finished and it certainly needs a little fine tuning- it's also minus the BG.
I'll update when complete.

No comments: