Saturday, April 9, 2016

THE HUNT

My new IMAGE BOOK, THE HUNT was announced at the IMAGE EXPO on Wednesday. I've been sitting on this for quite some time so it's great to finally get the word out there. I'm writing and drawing this one and just to add to the cool factor; it's set in Ireland!

Here's the solicit for the 1st issue:



story COLIN LORIMER
art / cover COLIN LORIMER & JOANA LAFUENTE
Letters JIM CAMPBELL

JULY 13
32 PAGES / FC / M
$3.99

Dream or reality? For a long time teenager Orla Roche couldn’t tell them apart, but now she knows the difference. THE HUNT is coming and its nightmare world of the restless dead will crash into hers. An intense story of survival, THE HUNT is a supernatural horror tale that will give Irish mythology a distinctly modern twist.

The bawdy world of Preacher collides with the nightmarish dreamscape of Insidious. Created by Colin Lorimer (Harvest)

 ----

I'm joined on this one by the esteemed, Joana Lafuente and, Jim Campbell. It's also great to be back once again with Jim Valentino at his SHADOWLINE imprint where I also did HARVEST.



Here's the first cover with some additional promotional art by Joana and myself:




1 comment:

Blog FastCare said...

Nice i hope you will have many post like this
--------------
i'm providing thay man hinh Xiaomi service, special thay man hinh Xiaomi mi4. Contact with me